Telecom Training. IT Training. Cyber Security Training.
Fibertrain is a leading provider of Telecom Training, IT Training and Cyber Security Training in Lagos, Nigeria. A career in information and communication technology is never boring. It’s a mix of technical skills, creativity, and problem solving. Think of it like this; How do you connect Point A to Point C without going through or around Point B?
IT professionals are faced with tough challenges every day that involve critical thinking to solve a variety of problems.In view of this fact, We have designed a number of IT, Telecom and Cyber security training courses that train students in both the information and skills set they need to make a successful career in Information and Communication Technology.
Below are some of the courses we offer to individuals and organizations with several benefits that the participants will gain at the completion of each course;
COMPTIA NETWORK+ COURSE
Network+ is a vendor-neutral certification that proves an IT professional’s expertise in installing, configuring, troubleshooting and operating a primary computer networks. CompTIA Network+ certification is the entry to a range of in-demand IT credentials.
Network+ certification assures that the successful candidate has the mandatory skill sets to manage fundamental network infrastructure and maintain it efficiently by having information of installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and operating the infrastructure.
Network+ ensures an IT professional has the knowledge and skills to:
• Configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices.
• Design and implement functional networks.
• Practice devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and generate resilient networks.
• Identify benefits and disadvantages of existing network configurations.
• Implement network security, standards, and protocols.
• Troubleshoot network problems.
CISCO NETWORK ENGINEER
Cisco Certified Network Associates (CCNA) and Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP).
Although the CCNA certification is only a beginner-level certification, it still attracts a series of benefits for the certification holder. It validates one’s specific technical skills, considerably increasing the possessor’s professional credibility – persons who have obtained the CCNA certification have better prospects of occupying stable job positions inside renowned, reputed IT companies. At the end of this CCNA Training course students should be able to ;
a. Explain network technologies and TCP/IP network layer model
b. Design, implement and troubleshoot LAN, VLAN, and WAN connections.
c. Use Cisco Ios commands for switches and routers configuration
The CCNP routing and switching on the other hand will not only prepare you with knowledge of intermediate technologies, but ensure you stay relevant with skill sets needed to install, configure and troubleshoot enterprise switched and routed networks. Having a CCNP certification certainly indicates a level of seniority in the mastery of switching & routing. The CCNP Training course validates participants with the following skills :
1. Ability to design, apply, authenticate and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks.
2. Coordinate collaboratively with network specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions.
CYBER SECURITY SPECIALIST
This course will provide a wide overview of Cyber Security concepts and practices. Beginning with underlying fundamentals of cyber security, along with encryption, sandboxing, and antiviruses. Securing your online identity is likewise featured, as well as secure online transactions, email security, and how to conduct cyber activities. This course validates participants with the following skills :
- Various types of foot printing, foot printing tools, and countermeasures.
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures.
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures.
- System hacking methodology, attacks, and covering tracks.
- Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures.
- Working of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures.
- Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing.
BECOME A TELECOM ENGINEER
This course equips participants with the information and skill sets needed to plan, design and deploy an RF network, set up a point-to-point microwave link, install and configure base station equipment, install and configure 2G, 3G and 4G telecom equipment from Vendors like Huawei and Ericsson, implement Rf drive-test and optimization on 3G and 4G networks, etc.
Our trainings help to ensure the skills of your team are relevant and productive, and that your team is able to manage and maintain your most critical systems, optimize the value of new systems and new technologies.Our classes run Monday, Wednesday & Fridays for weekdays and only on Saturdays for weekends. Read-more